Below is a list of those that our club has assisted so far:
- 2017 – We are this year once again raising funds for “Nepean Hospital Mental Health Unit”, to help us and the hospital out come along and attend our annual charity car show being held on Sunday November 5th (check out the above tab “2017 Charity Car Show”)
- 2016 – We raised $3,329.00 for “Nepean Hospital Mental Health Unit” through donations and entries to our annual November charity car show
- 2015 – We raised $2,000.00 for “Christ Mission Possible” to help our local community, and we helped Nepean Animal Welfare League with $600.00 to replace old BBQ’s for their fund raising events
- 2014 – We raised $2,500.00 for “Christ Mission Possible” to assist with their community food drive program within our local community, this was then topped up by the Carousel Inn to make the grand total of $5,000.00 Thank you one and all that helped and a big thank you to the Management at the Carousel Inn.
- 2013 – We raised $2,800.00 for “Autism Spectrum Australia”, with an additional donation from the “Carousel Inn” we managed to help a family get their austic child to school for a year
- 2012 – We raised $2,200.00 for “Nepean Hospital Neo-natal Ward”, with an additional donation from the “Carousel Inn” we managed to purchase another new “Oxygen Saturation Monitor”
- 2011 – We raised $1,100.00 for “Arthritis Australia”, with an additional $200.00 donation from “The Lions Club of Cambridge Park” we managed to assist children who suffer from arthritis have an enjoyable day out.
- 2009 – We raised $1,200.00 for “Motor Neurone Disease Institute of Australia”, the day was stopped short due to some heavy wet weather setting in around midday.
- 2005 to 2008 – We raised $3,800.00 through chocolate drives only for a little girl called Olivia, who’s family needed a wheel chair lift in their car, one of our sponsors donated the lift and we paid for it to be fitted.
- 2005 – We raised $750.00 for Penrith “Museum of Fire” with the assistance of another car club
- 2004 – We raised $1,200.00 for Penrith “Museum of Fire” with the assistance of another car club
- 2003 – We raised $830.00 for “Mamre Rd Homestead”
- 2002 – We raised $3,000.00 for “Nepean Hospital Neo-natal Ward”, we managed to purchase a new “Oxygen Saturation Monitor”
- 2001 – We raised $1,019.00 in the rain for “Westmead Childrens Hospital”
- 2000 – We raised $3,351.00 for the Australian athletes of the “Paralympic Games”
On behalf of all at Lions Pride Holden Car Club NSW Inc we would like to thank everyone that has assisted us along the way to help those that need it most and hope we can continue this going into the future, thank you everyone.