Our club provides single, family and associate membership to those that love Holden’s or own a FX to the current model available, members fees are due from our July meeting and need to be paid up prior to our Annual General Meeting to enable members to vote or hold a position on the committee, with this being said new members are welcome to join at any time during the year with no pressure from the club to do so.
As a member of our club for a small annual fee you will benefit from the below and more:
- Club shirt or jacket provided at the time of joining for a small fee
- Bi-monthly club newsletter (emailed)
- Other club newsletters (emailed)
- Club Events
- Fun Runs
- Car Rallies
- Car Shows
- Swap Meets
- Access to club sponsors with discounts and specials
- Club Historic or Classic Vehicle Registration (conditions apply)
- Knowledge gained by fellow members in restoring or modifying our loved Holden’s
Our club try’s to maintain a relaxed club atmosphere for all members, therefore there is no pressure on any member to attend meetings or club outings throughout the year. We also try to encourage a family friendly culture encouraging members to bring their partners and children along to club outings. As part of our aim to achieve a relaxed and friendly culture within the club we try and aim to give back to you as a member in one form or another, we try to achieve this by supplying club merchandise at very reasonable costs to the members, hold club funded BBQ’s and now have an annual Christmas in July function where members pay minimal costs to attend.
Looking for our membership form – Check out the “Downloads” tab above